JEE Advanced Result 2019: The results of JEE Advanced 2019 examination will be declared by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee on June 14. This year, in total 1.73 lakh students appeared for the JEE Advanced 2019. As per reports, the JEE Advanced Result 2019 will be announced at 10 am on the official website, the link for which is jeeadv.ac.in . The examination scores, as well as the All India Rankings (AIR) of JEE Advanced 2019 will be released by IIT Roorkee.
JEE Advanced Result 2019: Details
The JEE Advanced 2019 was held on May 27 in two sittings. The JEE (Advanced) 2019 was conducted by the IITs under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) 2019.
How to check JEE Advanced Result 2019:
In order to check the JEE Advanced 2019 results, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the link which says ‘JEE Advanced Result 2019’
- Enter your registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email id
- On submitting the same, JEE Advanced 2019 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future use
Results Of JEE (Advanced) 2019:
- Results will be declared on Friday, June 14, 2019 10:00 IST. Category-wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates will be available through the online portal after the results are declared. Text messages will also be sent to the candidates to their registered mobile numbers.
- Individual rank cards will NOT be sent to candidates
- However, qualifying in JEE Advanced (2019), filling up choices and/or participating in the joint seat allocation process do not guarantee a candidate to get admission in IITs. Admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
JEE Advanced Result 2019: Important dates
- Results announcement: June 14, 2019 10:00
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14-15, 2019
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 17, 2019
- Declaration of results of Architecture Aptitude Test: June 21, 2019
About JEE Advanced:
JEE Advanced is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination for admission into the engineering programs of the prestigious IITs or the Indian Institutes of Technology. This exam is conducted by the 7 zonal IITs on a rotational basis as per the guidelines of IIT exam governing body – Joint Admission Board (JAB).
It is the most difficult and popular engineering entrance examination among aspirants. There are a total of 23 IITs in India with approximately 11279 seats.
Every year, one of the IITs conducts JEE Advanced for admissions to Indian Institutes of Technology offering engineering courses.